http://googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/
http://googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/

Bayern Munich are set to go up against Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga on Satuday. 31st March 2018 at the Allianz Arena at 17:30( UK Timings) for the first time in 2018 in Bundesiga however both the teams faced eachother in December 2017 for third round of DFB Cup. Bayern won at the end with 2-1. Dortmund  on the rankings of Bundesliga  is on 3rd position right now with a 48 points  . Bayern on the other hand is 1st on the ranking of Bundesliga table with a leading score of 66 points . Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Highlights

Dortmund are 18 points behind Bayern in the Bundesliga table right now and Bayern are with a clear lead from the second team, Schalke 4 which makes them almost qualified for the Bundesliga title this season.You can watch the live stream of Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund here  on this page. Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund  Live Stream will be available 30 minutes before the kickoff . You can also watch the Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Highlights here on this page. Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Highlights.

Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Match Details:

Match: Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund
Date
: 31st March 2018

Stadium: Allianz Arena
Competition:  Bundesliga
Kickoff time: 17:30 (UK Time)

Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund TV Channels :

Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund: TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
BT Sport Live, BT Sport 2
United States
FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer Match Pass, fuboTV, FOX Deportes
Germany
Servus TV, Sky Go Deutschland
Australia
beIN Sports Connect Australia
Canada
Sportsnet World, Sportsnet Now, Sportsnet World Now

 

Line-ups

Bayern: Ulreich – Kimmich, Boateng, Süle, Alaba – Martinez (Rudy 87′), Vidal – Müller (c), James (Tolisso 75′), Ribery (Coman 61′) – Lewandowski
Unused subs: Starke, Rafinha, Bernat, F. Götze
Absentees: Neuer (foot), Thiago (thigh), Robben (rested)
Coach: Jupp Heynckes

Dortmund: Bürki – Toprak, Sokratis, Bartra (Dahoud 34′) – Toljan (Isak 88′), Weigl, Guerreiro (Schürrle 56′), Schmelzer (c) – Kagawa – Pulisic – Yarmolenko
Unused subs: Weidenfeller, Zagadou, Subotic, Sahin
Absentees: Durm (hip), Piszczek (knee), Castro (ankle ligaments), M. Götze (ankle ligaments), Reus (knee ligaments), Rode (pelvis), Philipp (knee)

Note: These are the lineups of previous match .Lineups will be updated as soon as they are announced.

Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Highlights.

http://googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/
Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Highlights.

Head to Head:

Bayern München

Matches

Win

Draw

Lose

Overall 27 21 3 3
Home 13 11 2 0
Away 14 10 1 3

Borussia Dortmund

Matches

Win

Draw

Lose

Overall 27 13 9 5
Home 14 7 4 3
Away 13 6 5 2

 

Writer’s Preview:

There is a 64% chance for Bayern to win this match. 21% chance of draw and 15% chance for Dortmund to win this Match. Bayern have almost won the title but the important thing they are rooting for right now is champions League in which they are going to face FC Sevilla . Both the clubs have never faced each other before this. Back to Bayern vs Dortmund, there is a clear situation and much greater chances for Bayern to win this match. Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Highlights.

Common Misspellings:

  • Watch Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund live streaming online.
  • Bundesliga live streaming free 2017-2018
  • Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund goals and highlights video
  • Sky Sports, BT Sport, iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Setanta, ESPN, Gol TV, Canal+,
  • SportTV, FOX Soccer, beIN Sports – Free live streaming for iPhone, iPad and Android apps.

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Highlights.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here