Everton vs Manchester city Highlights
http://googlsports.com/manchester-city-live-stream/

Everton are set to go up against Manchester City in the Premier League  this on Saturday 31st March 2018 at the Goodison Park at 16:30( UK Timings) for the first time this season. Everton vs Manchester City Highlights. Everton right now is at the Ninth position in the premier league table with 37 points . Manchester city on the other hand is in the best form and is 1st on the ranking of Premier League table with a leading difference of 44 points from Everton. Everton vs Manchester City Highlights.

Everton are two position down as compared to the last season in which they completed 7th however the place may change as the season ends .You can watch the live stream of Everton vs Manchester City here  on this page. Everton vs Manchester City  Live Stream will be available 30 minutes before the kickoff . You can also watch the highlights of Everton vs Manchester City here on this page. Everton vs Manchester City Live Stream.

Everton vs Manchester City Match Details:

Match:  Everton vs Manchester City
Date
: 31st March 2018

Stadium: Goodison Park
Competition:  Premier League 
Kickoff time: 16:30 (UK Time)

Everton vs Manchester City TV Channels :

Everton vs Manchester City: TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
BBC Radio Manchester, BT Sport Live, BT Sport 1, BT Sport 4K UHD
United States
UNIVERSO, fuboTV, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, UNIVERSO NOW
Australia
Optus Sport
Saudia Arabia
beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia
Canada
TSN5, TSN GO, TSN4, TSN1, TSN3

 

Everton vs Manchester City  Highlights

Everton vs Manchester City live stream
http://googlsports.com/manchester-city-live-stream/

Last Season Player ratings

Manchester City: Ederson (6), Walker (5), Kompany (6), Stones (6), Aguero (7), De Bruyne (6), Sane (5), D Silva (6), Fernandinho (6), Otamendi (6), Jesus (5)

Subs: B Silva (6), Danilo (7), Sterling (7)

Everton: Pickford (7), Keane (7), Williams (7), Jagielka (7), Schneiderlin (6), Baines (6), Gueye (6), Holgate (6), Rooney (7), Davies (6), Calvert-Lewin (7)

Subs: Sigurdsson (6), Klaassen (6), Besic (6)

Man of the Match: Wayne Rooney

The last match between both the teams resulted in a tie with Wayne Rooney completing his 200th Premier League goal and was the man of the Match.

Head to Head :

Everton
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 38 12 11 15
Home 19 7 7 5
Away 19 5 4 10
Manchester City
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 38 24 7 7
Home 19 14 3 2
Away 19 10 4 5

 

Writer’s Preview:

Although the Job for winning the title for man city has not been completed yet but they are near to winning this season’s title and are quite in a form as they already won Carabao Cup and are through the quarter final stage of Champions League and now are going to face Liverpool in their next stage as a result of UCL Draw. There is a 75% chance for Man City to win this match 16% chances of draw that leaves only 9% chances for Everton to win this match which seems quite difficult right now reviewing the current form of Manchester City. Everton vs Manchester City  Highlights

Common Misspellings:

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

Everton vs Manchester City Live Stream.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here