Albert Park, Melbourne is about to get lighted up as Australian Grand Prix is just around the corner. Speed Geeks are all pumped up. The fury begins from March 23rd (Friday) to March 25th (Sunday). There would be three practice sessions, followed by a qualifier and then the main race. The first practice session will start at 12:30 UK time. The qualifying round will take place on Saturday at 17:00 UK time while the big race will commence on Sunday at 16:00 UK time. Googlsports.com will present all the thrilling action of Australian Grand Prix 2018 Live.
[the practice sessions would start from march 23 and would continue until the qualifier. March 25th would be the main race day, we will provide all the links for live streaming on this page before the race starts. stay in touch!]
Australian Grand Prix 2018 Schedule and Time table
Friday 23 March
- 12:30 – 14:00, Practice 1
- 16:30 – 18:00, Practice 2
Saturday 24 March
- 14:00 – 15:00, Practice 3
- 17:00 – 18:00, Qualifying
Sunday 25 March
- 14:30 – 14:40, Drivers Track Parade
- 16:00 – 18:00, Race (58 Laps)
Albert Park Circuit and Elevation
Key Stats about Melbourne Circuit.
- First Grand Prix took place in 1996
- Total number of laps here are 58
- The entire circuit is 5.303 km in length
- Distance covered here is 307.574 km
- The lap record in this circuit is 1:24.125, set in 2004.
Australian Grand Prix 2018 live will be available at this page in the pertinent days.