Juventus vs AC Milan Live stream
http://googlsports.com/juventus-live-stream/

Juventus vs AC Milan Live Stream. Juventus are set to go up against Milan in the Serie A  on Saturday.31st March 2018 at the Juventus Stadium at 18:45( UK Timings) for the first time in 2018.The last match  between both the teams was a 0-2 With Juventus taking a Clear Lead and Milan with no goal against Juventus . Juventus on the rankings of Serie A is on 1st right now with a lead of two points from Napoli . Ac Milan on the other hand is 6th on the ranking of Serie A table with  difference of 25 points from Juventus. Juventus vs AC Milan Highlights

Keeping the form of Juventus in mind, they will probably win this match. However the Rivalry between both the teams keeps the match an interesting event to watch till the last minute. You can remain updated and can see match highlights on this page.Watch the live stream of Juventus vs AC Milan here  on this page.  Live Stream will be available 30 minutes before the kickoff . You can also watch the highlights of Juventus vs AC Milan here on this page.

Juventus vs AC Milan Match Details:

Match:  Juventus vs AC Milan Highlights
Date
: 31st March 2018

Stadium: Juventus Stadium
Competition:  Serie A
Kickoff time: 18:45 (UK Time)

Juventus vs AC Milan TV Channels :

Juventus vs AC Milan: TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
BT Sport 2, BT Sport Live
United States
fuboTV, iGol, Rai Italia America, beIN SPORTS CONNECT U.S.A.
Italy
PremiumSport HD, SKY Go Italia, Premium Play
Arabia
beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia
Canada
beIN SPORTS CONNECT Canada, DAZN Canada, Rai Italia America

Last Clash Highlights :

  • Goal!   Milan 0, Juventus 1.  Higuaín (Juventus) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Paulo Dybala.
  • 63′ Goal! Milan 0, Juventus 2.  Higuaín (Juventus) , Assisted by Kwadwo Asamoah.

Lineups

#Juve XI: Neto; Barzagli, Bonucci, Rugani, Asamoah; Pjanic, Khedira; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.
​#ACMilan  XI: Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Locatelli, Bertolacci; Suso, Bacca, Bonaventura

Note : These are the linups for the previous matches. New lineups will be updated as soon as announced.

Juventus vs AC Milan Live Stream
http://googlsports.com/juventus-live-stream/

Head to Head

Juventus
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 29 24 3 2
Home 14 12 1 1
Away 15 12 2 1
Milan
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 28 15 5 8
Home 13 8 2 3
Away 15 7 3 5

 

Writer’s Preview:

There is a 58% chance for Juventus to win this match. 26% Chance of draw and 16% chance for Milan to win this Match. However keeping in mind their fierce rivalry the results can be unpredictable so choose your bet wisely !!!!

Common Misspellings:

  • Juventus vs AC Milan Highlights live streaming online.
  • Serie A live streaming free 2017-2018
  • Juventus vs AC Milan Highlights goals and highlights video
  • Sky Sports, BT Sport, iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Setanta, ESPN, Gol TV, Canal+,
  • SportTV, FOX Soccer, beIN Sports – Free live streaming for iPhone, iPad and Android apps.

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

Juventus vs AC Milan Highlights

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here