One of the most star-studded and awaited event has arrived. National Football League’s premiere event is all set to catch your attention. January 28th, 2018 is the date for it to commence. Moreover, at 3 PM. ET. the event would start. Orlando, Florida is the host. The majestic Camping World Stadium will be the center of all the action on the 28th day of this January. So, as it was expected, Fans are very much enthusiastic and anxious about it. Hence, as you came to visit us, it is safe to conclude that you are one of those elevated fans. You have came to the right place. At Googlsports.com, you can enjoy the Pro Bowl Live Stream 2018 without any discomfort. Furthermore, the roster was out in December. It, along with some other details will be discussed in the later part of this writing.
Links for pro bowl live stream 2018 will be provided on this page. Visit us on January 28th, 2018.
- A concise and brief outline of the event has been given as below:-
- Walt Anderson will be the referee for this game
- Sean Mcdonough, along with Matt Hasselbeck, Louis Riddick and Lisa Salters has been given the important position of TV announcers for the Pro Bowl.
- The game is on January 28, 2018, 3 PM. ET.
- Moreover, ESPN and ABC will be providing television coverage. However you could find the Pro Bowl Live Stream 2018 on this page as well.
According to the rosters, the following players have been nominated to play Pro Bowl 2018 from their respective teams.
Hence, the details of it include:-
- Firstly, Quarterback: Philip Rivers, Chargers; Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers; Derek Carr, Raiders (replaces Patriots QB Tom Brady)
- While, Running back: Le’Veon Bell, Steelers; Kareem Hunt, Chiefs; LeSean McCoy, Bills
- Moreover, Fullback: Roosevelt Nix, Steelers (replaces Patriots FB James Develin)
- As, Wide receiver: Antonio Brown, Steelers; Jarvis Landry, Dolphins (replaces Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins); Keenan Allen, Chargers; T.Y. Hilton, Colts (replaces Bengals WR A.J. Green).
- Tackle: Alejandro Villanueva, Steelers; Taylor Lewan, Titans; Russell Okung, Chargers (replaces Raiders OT Donald Penn).
- Guard: Kelechi Osemele, Raiders; David DeCastro, Steelers; Richie Incognito, Bills
- Center: Maurkice Pouncey, Steelers; Rodney Hudson, Raiders
- Tight end: Delanie Walker, Titans (replaces Chiefs TE Travis Kelce)
- Defensive end: Joey Bosa, Chargers; Cameron Heyward, Steelers (replaces Raiders DE Khalil Mack); Yannick Ngakoue, Jaguars (replaces Jaguars DE Calais Campbell).
- Moreover, Interior linemen: Geno Atkins, Bengals; Jurrell Casey, Titans; Malik Jackson, Jaguars
- Thus, Outside linebacker: Von Miller, Broncos; Terrell Suggs, Ravens; Telvin Smith, Jaguars (replaces Texans LB Jadeveon Clowney).
- Inside/middle linebacker: C.J. Mosley, Ravens; Joe Schobert, Browns (replaces Steelers LB Ryan Shazier).
- While,Cornerback: A.J. Bouye, Jaguars; Jalen Ramsey, Jaguars; Aqib Talib, Broncos; Casey Hayward, Chargers
- Free safety: Eric Weddle, Ravens
- Hence, Strong safety: Reshad Jones, Dolphins; Micah Hyde, Bills
- In like manner, Special Teams constitute:-
- Punter: Brett Kern, Titans
- Kicker: Chris Boswell, Steelers
- Long snapper: Clark Harris, Bengals
- Return specialist: Tyreek Hill, Chiefs
- Special teamer: Matthew Slater, Patriots
- Quarterback: Russell Wilson, Seahawks; Drew Brees, Saints; Jared Goff, Rams (replaces Eagles QB Carson Wentz)
- While, Running back: Todd Gurley, Rams; Alvin Kamara, Saints; Mark Ingram, Saints
- Fullback: Kyle Juszczyk, 49ers
- As, Wide receiver: Adam Thielen, Vikings; Michael Thomas, Saints; Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals; Davante Adams, Packers (replaces Falcons WR Julio Jones).
- Whereas, Tackle: Andrew Whitworth, Rams (replaces Redskins LT Trent Williams); Joe Staley, 49ers (replaces Cowboys OT Tyron Smith); Duane Brown, Seahawks (replaces Eagles LT Lane Johnson).
- Guard: Brandon Scherff, Redskins; Trai Turner, Panthers (replaces Cowboys G Zack Martin); Larry Warford, Saints (replaces Eagles G Brandon Brooks).
- However, Center: Alex Mack, Falcons; Travis Frederick, Cowboys
- Hence, Tight end: Jason Witten, Cowboys (replaces Eagles TE Zach Ertz); Kyle Rudolph, Vikings (replaces Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham).
- Defensive end: Demarcus Lawrence, Cowboys; Cameron Jordan, Saints; Michael Bennett, Seahawks (replaces Vikings DE Everson Griffen).
- Whereas, Interior linemen: Gerald McCoy, Buccaneers; Mike Daniels, Packers (replaces Rams DT Aaron Donald); Linval Joseph, Vikings (replaces Eagles DT Fletcher Cox).
- Outside linebacker: Chandler Jones, Cardinals; Ryan Kerrigan, Redskins; Thomas Davis, Panthers (replaces Vikings LB Anthony Barr).
- While, Inside/middle linebacker: Deion Jones, Falcons (replaces Panthers LB Luke Kuechly); Kwon Alexander, Buccaneers (replaces Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner).
- Cornerback: Xavier Rhodes, Vikings; Patrick Peterson, Cardinals; Marshon Lattimore, Saints; Darius Slay, Lions
- while, Free safety: Earl Thomas, Seahawks
- Strong safety: Keanu Neal, Falcons (replaces Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins); Harrison Smith, Vikings (replaces Giants S Landon Collins).
- Similarly the Special teams:-
- Punter: Johnny Hekker, Rams
- Kicker: Graham Gano, Panthers (replaces Rams K Greg Zuerlein).
- Long snapper: Jake McQuaide, Rams
- Return specialist: Pharoh Cooper, Rams
- Special teamer: Budda Baker, Cardinals
Pro Bowl Live Stream 2018
That! pretty much sounds super amazing! It certainly cant be missed. Given that, enjoy the Pro Bowl Live Stream 2018 at Googlsports.com and make sure you don’t miss the thrill.
Attention! Super Bowl 2018 starts on 4th February, 2018. Hence, to catch it live or to get more details about it, see http://googlsports.com/super-bowl-live-2018/.