http://googlsports.com/psg-vs-metz
PSG vs Metz http://googlsports.com/psg-vs-metz

PSG are set to go up against Metz in the Ligue 1  this Saturday.10th March 2018 at the Parc des Princes for its game. PSG was on the second position in the season 2017-18  while Metz finished at 14th position on the Table. Right now PSG occupies the 1st while METZ is on the last position in the table and in danger of its relegation to league 2.You can watch the live stream of PSG vs Metz here live on this page. Live stream will be available 30 minutes before the kickoff . You can also watch the highlights of PSG vs METZ here on this page.

 PSG vs METZ Match Details:

Match:  PSG vs METZ
Date
: 10th March 2018

Stadium: Parc des Princes
Competition:  League 1
Kickoff time: 16:00 (UK Time)

 PSG vs METZ TV Channels :

PSG vs METZ: TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
no live coverage
United States
beIN SPORTS USA, iGol, beIN SPORTS CONNECT U.S.A.
Ireland
 Eir Sport 1
Arabia
beiN Sports connect Arabia
Canada
beIN Sports Canada, fuboTV Canada, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Canada, DAZN Canada

In The News for PSG:.

  • Neymar is out for 3 months following his injury of the fractured foot the surgery went well but he won’t be able to play against Real Madrid in Champions League, despite the fact that neymar’s transfer to PSG had a major connection with Champions league for PSG.
  • Dani Alves said that PSG can still win the tie despite neymar’s absence.
  • PSG Sporting Director Antero Henrique Shuts Down Talk Of Neymar Exit.
PSG vs Metz live stream, http://googlsports.com

Head to Head

PSG Matches Win Draw Lose
Overall 38 27 6 5
Home 19 13 6 0
Away 19 14 0 5
Metz
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 38 11 10 17
Home 19 7 7 5
Away 19 4 3 12

 

Writer’s Preview

PSG has won 5 of their last 6 games and lost a game against Real Madrid in 1st leg of Champions league. Metz on the other hand have lost 3 games and three games resulted in a draw. There is 63.3% chance of winning for PSG 16.7% chance for a Draw and 20% chance for Metz to win this game.

PSG are at their best right now and  leading the table with 74 points a Lead of 14 points from Monaco who were the League 1 champions last season and now occupy second position on the table this season. Angel di Maria , Cavani and Mabapee are among the favorites for PSG to carry their season for 3 months without Neymar.

PSG vs Metz

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

PSG vs METZ  Live Stream

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here