RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Highlights
http://googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/

Leipzig are set to go up against Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga on Sunday.18th March 2018 at the Red Bull Arena at 17:00( UK Timings) for the first time in Bundesiga however both the teams faced eachother in October 2017 for DFB Cup. Bayern won at the end with 2-0. Leipzig  on the rankings of Bundesliga  is on 6th position right now with a 40 points  . Bayern on the other hand is 1st on the ranking of Bundesliga table with a leading score of 60 points . RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Highlights

Leipzig are 26 points behind Bayern in the bundesliga table right now and Bayern are with a clear lead from the second team which makes them almost qualified for the bundesliga title this season.You can watch the live stream of RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich here  on this page. RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich  Live Stream will be available 30 minutes before the kickoff . You can also watch the RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Highlights here on this page. RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Highlights.

RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich  Match Details:

Match: RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich
Date
: 18th March 2018

Stadium: Red Bull Arena
Competition:  Bundesliga
Kickoff time: 17:00 (UK Time)

RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich TV Channels :

RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich: TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
BT Sport Live, BT Sport 3
United States
FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer Match Pass, Fox Soccer Plus, Univision NOW,UniMás, fuboTV, Univision Deportes USA
Germany
Sky Go Deutschland
Spain
Movistar TV Fútbol, Movistar+
Canada
Sportsnet Now, Sportsnet World Now

Previous Stats :

FT   4-5

M Sabitzer (2),T Werner (29 pen, 65),Y Poulsen (47)

R Lewandowski (17 pen, 84),Thiago (60),D Alaba (90+1),A Robben (90+5)

RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Highlights.

RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Highlights.
RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Highlights.

Head to Head:

RB Leipzig

Matches

Win

Draw

Lose

Overall 34 20 7 7
Home 17 12 2 3
Away 17 8 5 4

Bayern München

Matches

Win

Draw

Lose

Overall 34 25 7 2
Home 17 13 4 0
Away 17 12 3 2

Writer’s Preview:

There is a 60%  chance for Bayern to win this match as they are in a good form . 22% chance for a draw and 18%  chance for Leipzig to win this match. However as a betting tip, there is 75% chance for bayern and 25& chance of a draw. Bayern has also proceeded in champions league after knocking out Besiktas in second led of round 16.RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Highlights.

Common Misspellings:

  • Watch RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich live streaming online.
  • Bundesliga live streaming free 2017-2018
  • RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich goals and highlights video
  • Sky Sports, BT Sport, iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Setanta, ESPN, Gol TV, Canal+,
  • SportTV, FOX Soccer, beIN Sports – Free live streaming for iPhone, iPad and Android apps.

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Highlights

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here