St etienne vs PSG Live stream-googlsports.com
http://www.googlsports.com/psg-live-stream/

PSG are set to go up against Saint Etienne for the first time in ligue 1 the following year 2018  on Friday. 06 April 2018 at the Geoffroy-Guichard at 18:45( UK Timings)  both the teams faced each other in August 2017 for League 1 game. PSG won at the end with 3-0, with Cavani Scoring a brace and a goal by Thiago Motta. Saint Etienne on the rankings of League 1  is on 9th position right now with a 42 points. PSG on the other hand is 1st on the ranking of the league table with a leading score of 83 points  which is double the number of points as compared to PSG i.e. 41 points more than Saint Etienne . Saint Etienne vs PSG Highlights .

PSG is almost near to win the league title again this season making it their 80th win of defending League 1 title. You can watch the live stream of Saint Etienne vs PSG here  on this page. Saint Etienne vs PSG Live Stream will be available 30 minutes before the kickoff . You can also watch the Saint Etienne vs PSG Highlights here on this page. Saint Etienne vs PSG Highlights.

Saint Etienne vs PSG Match Details:

Match: Saint Etienne vs PSG
Date
: 06 April 2018

Stadium: Geoffroy-Guichard
Competition: Ligue 1
Kickoff time: 18:45 (UK Time)

Saint Etienne vs PSG TV Channels :

Saint Etienne vs PSG: TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
BT Sport ESPN, BT Sport Live
USA
 iGol, beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN SPORTS, fuboTV
Australia
beIN Sports 1
Australia
Sport1 + Germany, DAZN Europe
Canada
beIN SPORTS CONNECT Canada, fuboTV Canada, beIN Sports Canada, DAZN Canada

 

In the News:

  • Neymar continues to improve after the surgery but he won’t be be able to play with PSG this season following his long term injury.
  • Hatem bin Arfa will be ending his not so good tenure this summer
  • Saint Etienne have won last nine games and it wont be easy for PSG to neglect the fact.
  • Cavani being in good form and in neymar’s absence is ready to take the line again.

Previous Lineups:

PSG (4-3-3): Trapp; Marquinhos, Silva (c), Luiz, Maxwell; Motta, Rabiot, Matuidi; Di Maria, Ibrahimovic, Lucas.

Monaco (4-2-3-1): Subasic; Raggi, Wallace, Carvalho, Echiejile; Toulalan (c), Fabinho; Mbappe, Lemar, Costa; Love.

Note : these are the lineups of the previous game . New Linups will be updated once announced.

Saint Etienne vs PSG Highlights.

http://www.googlsports.com/psg-live-stream/
http://www.googlsports.com/psg-live-stream/

Head to Head:

Saint-Étienne
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 31 11 9 11
Home 15 6 6 3
Away 16 5 3 8
PSG
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 31 27 2 2
Home 16 16 0 0
Away 15 11 2 2

Writer’s Preview:

Both teams are in good forms but looking at the previous Results , there is a 72% for PSG to win this final. 17% chance of draw and 11% Chances for Saint Etienne to win this Match. Despite Neymar being out for months, the match will be an interesting on to watch as Cavani is still there and Mabappe not to be missed as a good performer.

Common Misspellings:

  • Watch Saint Etienne vs PSG  live streaming online.
  • Ligue 1 live streaming free 2017-2018
  •  Saint Etienne vs PSG  goals and highlights video
  • Sky Sports, BT Sport, iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Setanta, ESPN, Gol TV, Canal+,
  • SportTV, FOX Soccer, beIN Sports – Free live streaming for iPhone, iPad and Android apps.

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

Saint Etienne vs PSG  Highlights

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here