http://www.googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/
Sevilla vs Bayren Munich Live Stream

Bayern Munich are set to go up against Sevilla in the first leg of Champion League on Tuesday. 3rd April 2018 at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, the home ground of FC Sevilla at 18:45( UK Timings) for the first time in champions League. Both the teams have never faced each other in any kind of Game Before. Bayern are quite in the form especially their win in last match played against Dortmund  with a leading victory of 6-0 in Bundesliga. Taking a look at their league Rankings, Bayern are on the top of Bundesliga while Sevilla are on the 6th position on LALIGA table. As this is first leg, both the teams can fight for a comeback in case of any results in their second leg against each other.  . Sevilla vs Bayern Munich Highlights.

The other teams to go against Each other in Champions League this week are

You can watch the Live Stream of Sevilla vs Bayern Munich here on this page or here http://googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/. Live Stream Links for Sevilla vs Bayern Munich will be Available 30 minutes before the Kickoff. Sevilla vs Bayern Munich Highlights will also available after the Match. Sevilla vs Bayern Munich Highlights.

Sevilla vs Bayern Munich Match Details

Match: Sevilla vs Bayern Munich
Date
:3rd April 2018

Stadium: Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
Competition:  UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Kickoff time: 18:45 (UK Time)

Sevilla vs Bayern Munich TV Channels :

Sevilla vs Bayern Munich: TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
BT Sport Live, BT Sport 3
United States
FOX Soccer Match Pass, ESPN Deportes+, SiriusXM FC, ESPN Deportes
Germany
ZDF, Sky Go Deutschland, TeleClub Sport Live, Sky Sport 1 HD, Sky Sport 2/HD
Spain
beIN Sports Spain, beIN Sports Connect España, Movistar+
Canada
TSN5, TSN GO, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Canada

 

Probable line-ups

Sevilla: Rico – Mercado, Kjaer, Lenglet, Escudero (c) – N’Zonzi, Pizarro – Navas, Vazquez, Correa – Muriel
Absentees: Corchia (groin), Banega (suspended)
Coach: Vincenzo Montella

Bayern: Ulreich – Kimmich, Hummels, Boateng, Alaba – Martinez, Vidal – Müller (c), James, Ribery – Lewandowski
Absentees: Neuer (light training), Coman (ankle), Bernat (joint capsule tear)
Coach: Jupp Heynckes

In The News:

  • Lewandowski is Currently the highest goal scorer in Bundesliga with a huge difference of double than the amount of his closest .
  • Lewandowski, Kimmich, Sebastian Rudy Boateng and Corentin Tolisso will be banned to play the second leg if they get booked in the forst leg.
  • Sevilla have won all the last three of their home matches till now.
https://www.googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/
Sevilla vs Bayern Munich Live Stream

Head to Head:

Sevilla
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 10 4 5 1
Home 5 2 3 0
Away 5 2 2 1
Bayern München
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 8 7 0 1
Home 4 4 0 0
Away 4 3 0 1

 

Writer’s Preview:

Bayern are at a strong position right now, Sevilla may be on on the 6th but they are experienced and have won the Europa League for 3 consecutive times, both the teams have never faced each other before.The Match will be an Interesting one to watch however my predictions go for Bayern depending on their current form. There is a 56% chance for Bayern to win this match. 25% chance of draw and 19% chance for Sevilla to win this Match.  Sevilla vs Bayern Munich Highlights.

Common Misspellings:

  • Watch Sevilla vs Bayern Munich live streaming online.
  • Champions League live streaming free 2017-2018
  • Sevilla vs Bayern Munich goals and highlights video
  • Sky Sports, BT Sport, iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Setanta, ESPN, Gol TV, Canal+,
  • SportTV, FOX Soccer, beIN Sports – Free live streaming for iPhone, iPad and Android apps.

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

Sevilla vs Bayern Munich Highlights.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here