Spal vs Juventus Highlights. Spal are set to go up against Juventus in the Serie A  on Saturday.17th March 2018 at the Stadio Paolo Mazza at 19:45( UK Timings) for the first time in 2018.The last match  between both the teams was a 4-1 With Juventus taking a Clear Lead and Spal with 1 goal against Juventus . Juventus on the rankings of Serie A is on 1st right now with a lead of two points from Napoli . Spal on the other hand is 3rd last on the ranking of Serie A table with  difference of 47 points from Juventus.

Keeping the form of Juventus in mind, they will probably win this match. You can remain updated , watch live stream and can see match highlights on this page.You can watch the live stream of Spal vs Juventus here  on this page.  Live Stream will be available 30 minutes before the kickoff . You can also watch the highlights of Spal vs Juventus here on this page.

Spal vs Juventus Match Details:

Match:  Spal vs Juventus Highlights
Date
: 17th March 2018

Stadium: Stadio Paolo Mazza
Competition:  Serie A
Kickoff time: 19:45 (UK Time)

Spal vs Juventus TV Channels :

Spal vs Juventus: TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
BT Sport 3, BT Sport Live
United States
iGol, Rai Italia America, fuboTV, beIN SPORTS USA, beIN SPORTS CONNECT U.S.A.
Italy
SKY Go Italia, Sky Supercalcio HD, Sky Sport 1 HD Italia
Arabia
beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia
Canada
beIN SPORTS CONNECT Canada, fuboTV Canada, Rai Italia America, beIN Sports Canada, DAZN Canada

 Last Clash Highlights :

4

  • F Bernarderschi (14)
  • P Dybala (22)
  • G Higuaín (65)
  • J Cuadrado (70)

1

  • A Paloschi (34)

Probable Lineups

Juventus

 4-2-3-1

Spal 

3-5-2

Spal vs Juventus Highlights

Spal vs Juventus Highlights
Spal vs Juventus Highlights

Head to Head

SPAL
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 28 5 9 14
Home 13 3 5 5
Away 15 2 4 9
Juventus
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 27 23 2 2
Home 13 11 1 1
Away 14 12 1 1

Writer’s Preview:

There is a 70% or more  chance for Juventus to win this match as they have a form this sewason over Spal that has 10% chance of winning this match. 20% chance for a draw. However for a betting tip, 100% chances are there for Juventus to win this match. Spal vs Juventus Highlights

Common Misspellings:

  • Spal vs Juventus Highlights live streaming online.
  • Serie A live streaming free 2017-2018
  • Spal vs Juventus Highlights goals and highlights video
  • Sky Sports, BT Sport, iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Setanta, ESPN, Gol TV, Canal+,
  • SportTV, FOX Soccer, beIN Sports – Free live streaming for iPhone, iPad and Android apps.

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

Spal vs Juventus Highlights

                              

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here