Stoke City vs Manchester Highlights
Stoke City vs Manchester City Highlights

Stoke City are set to go up against Manchester City in the Premier League  this Monday.12th March 2018 at the Britannia Stadium at 20:00( UK Timings) for the first time this season. Stoke City is at the second last position in the premier league table right now and is near to relegation . Manchester city on the other hand is in the best form and is 1st on the ranking of Premier League table with a leading difference of 51 points from the Stoke City. Stoke City vs Manchester City Highlights.

Stoke city is imminent to relegate this season and man city probably won this season as it has a clear lead from Man united that is at the second position with 13 points less.You can watch the live stream of Stoke City vs Manchester City here  on this page. Stoke City vs Manchester City  Live Stream will be available 30 minutes before the kickoff . You can also watch the highlights of Stoke City vs Manchester City here on this page. Stoke City vs Manchester City Highlights.

Stoke City vs Manchester City Match Details:

Match:  Stoke City vs Manchester City
Date
: 12th March 2018

Stadium: Britannia Stadium
Competition:  Premier League 
Kickoff time: 20:00 (UK Time)

Stoke City vs Manchester City TV Channels :

Stoke City vs Manchester City : TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
Sky Sports Premier League, BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC Radio Manchester, Sky Go UK, SKY GO Extra, NOW TV UK, Sky Sports Main Event
United States
SiriusXM FC, UNIVERSO, fuboTV, NBC Sports Live, NBCSN, NBCSports.com,UNIVERSO NOW, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo
Australia
Optus Sport
Saudia Arabia
beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD
Canada
TSN GO, TSN5, TSN4

 

In The News  :

  • Mame Diouf ( Stoke City Forward ) will miss the match against man city due to an injured shoulder.
  • David Silva will be available for this match after missing the last Champions League Match.
  • Raheem Sterling and Fernandinho are back in the training after suffering from hamstring injury and will be assessed for this match.

Probable line-ups

STOKE

Subs from Haugaard, Afellay, Sobhi, Niakete, Adam, Edwards, Johnson, Wimmer, Fletcher, Rodríguez, Campbell, Berahino

Doubtful None

Injured Diouf (shoulder), Grant (wrist), Ireland (calf, all unknown)

Suspended None

Discipline Y40 R0

Form WDLDDD

Leading scorer Shaqiri 7

MANCHESTER CITY

Subs from Bravo, Touré, Adarabioyo, Díaz, Laporte, Stones, Foden, Zinchenko, Sterling, Jesus, Fernandinho, Delph

Doubtful Delph, Fernandinho, Sterling (all match fitness)

Injured Mendy (knee, Apr)

Suspended None

Discipline Y46 R2

Form WWDWWW

Leading scorer Agüero 21

Stoke City vs Manchester City Highlights

Stoke City vs Manchester City Highlights
Stoke City vs Manchester City Highlights

Head to Head :

Stoke City
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 29 6 9 14
Home 14 5 4 5
Away 15 1 5 9
Manchester City
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 29 25 3 1
Home 15 14 1 0
Away 14 11 2 1

 

Writer’s Preview:

Although the Job for winning the title for man city has not been completed yet but they are near to winning this season’s title and are quite in a form as they already won Carabao Cup and are through the quarter final stage of Champions League. There is a 77% chance for Man City to win this match 15% chances of draw that leaves only 8% chances for Stoke city to win this match which seems quite difficult right now reviewing the current form of Manchester City.

Common Misspellings:

  • Stoke City vs Manchester City live streaming online.
  • Premier League live streaming free 2017-2018
  • Stoke City vs Manchester City goals and highlights video
  • Sky Sports, BT Sport, iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Setanta, ESPN, Gol TV, Canal+,
  • SportTV, FOX Soccer, beIN Sports – Free live streaming for iPhone, iPad and Android apps.

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

Stoke City vs Manchester City Highlights.

1 COMMENT

  1. I haven’t checked in here for some time as I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here