Swansea City vs Tottenham live stream

Swansea City are set to go up against Tottenham in the FA Cup Quarter Final  on Saturday.17th March 2018 at the Liberty Stadium at 12:15 ( UK Timings) for its Quarter final match.The last match of Premier league between both the teams was a 2-0 With Tottenham taking a  Lead. Swansea City on the rankings of Premier League table is on 13th position right now with a difference of 28 points from tottenham. Tottenham on the other hand is 4th position on the ranking of Premier League table .Swansea City vs Tottenham Highlights.

Quarter final line-ups:

  • Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur (Saturday 17 March)
  • Manchester United v Brighton & Hove Albion (Saturday 17 March)
  • Wigan Athletic v Southampton  (Sunday 18 March)
  • Leicester City v Chelsea (Sunday 18 March)

The above mentioned are the Teams in FA cup for the Quarter final .You can watch the live stream of Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur here  on this page. Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur will be available 30 minutes before the kickoff . You can also watch the highlights of Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur here on this page. Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Highlights

Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Match Details:

Match:   Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur
: 17th March 2018

Stadium: Liberty Stadium
Competition:  FA Cup 
Kickoff time: 12:15 (UK Time)

Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur TV Channels :

Besiktas vs Bayern Munich: TV Schedule
TV Channel
United Kingdom
BT Sport 1, BT Sport 4K UHD, BT Sport Live
United States
FOX Deportes, Fox Sports 1 USA, fuboTV, FOX Soccer Match Pass, FOX Sports GO
BT Sport 1, BT Sport Live
WatchESPN Australia, ESPN Australia
Sportsnet World Now, Sportsnet Now, Sportsnet World


In The News  :

  • ‘I am a happy coach with my team’ – what they said Swansea City manager Carlos Carvalhal
  • There were three changes and Mike van der Hoorn, Angel Rangel and Nathan Dyer are set to join the Squad. Llorente was one of four Spurs changes – Danny Rose was out of the squad, while Kieran Trippier, Ben Davies and Erik Lamela are all named in the starting XI.

Player Ratings for the Last Match between Swansea and tottenham:

Swansea: Fabianski (6), Rangel (6), Van der Hoorn (7), Fernandez (6), Mawson (6), Olsson (6), Carroll (6), Clucas (5), Dyer (5), Sanches (5), Ayew (5)

Subs: Narsingh (7), McBurnie (6), Routledge (6)

Away Team: Lloris (6), Trippier (7), Vertonghen (6), Sanchez (5), Davies (7), Dier (7), Lamela (6), Alli (7), Eriksen (8), Son (6), Llorente (7)

Subs: Wanyama (6), Kane (7), Sissoko (6)

Man of the match: Christian Eriksen

Probable Lineups:

Swansea XI: Fabianski, van der Hoorn, Fernandez, Mawson, Rangel, Sanches, Carroll, Clucas, Olsson, Dyer, Ayew

Substitutes:  Fer, Narsingh, Nordfeldt, Routledge, Bartley, Roque, McBurnie

Tottenham XI: Lloris, Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Alli, Lamela, Eriksen, Son, Llorente

Substitutes: Kane, Wanyama, Vorm, Sissoko, Aurier, Winks, Walker-Peters

Swansea City vs Tottenham Highlights

Swansea City vs Tottenham Highlights
Swansea City vs Tottenham Highlights

Head to Head

Tottenham Hotspur
Overall 38 21 9 8
Home 19 11 5 3
Away 19 10 4 5
Swansea City
Overall 38 11 13 14
Home 19 6 8 5
Away 19 5 5 9


Writer’s Preview:

Tottenham are in a good form however Swansea City also did not had a bad start. Despite being Knocked out of the champions League by Juventus. Tottenham have a 78% chance of winning this game as its against Swansea City. There is 14% chance of draw and 8% chance for Swansea city to win this match. However an Extraordinary performance from a team or a player can result in complete change of stats.

Common Misspellings:

  • Swansea City vs Tottenham Highlights. live streaming online.
  • FA Cup live streaming free 2017-2018
  • Swansea City vs Tottenham Highlights. goals and highlights video
  • Sky Sports, BT Sport, iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Setanta, ESPN, Gol TV, Canal+,
  • SportTV, FOX Soccer, beIN Sports – Free live streaming for iPhone, iPad and Android apps.

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams.

Swansea City vs Tottenham Highlights.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here