Tottenham vs Juventus Live Stream
Tottenham vs Juventus Live Stream

Tottenham are set to go up against Juventus in the Champions League  this Wednesday.7th March 2018 at the Wembley Stadium at 19:45( UK Timings) for its second leg of round 16 of champions league. The last match of 1st leg of champions league between both the teams was a 2-2 draw creating an equal aggregate. Tottenham on the rankings of Premier league is on 4th right now with a difference of 20 points . Juventus on the other hand is 2nd on the ranking of Serie A table with a difference of 1 point from top. You can watch the live stream of Tottenham vs Juventus here  on this page. Tottenham vs Juventus Match Highlights will be available 30 minutes before the kickoff . You can also watch the highlights of Tottenham vs Juventus here on this page. Tottenham vs Juventus Match Highlights

Tottenham vs Juventus Live Stream Match Details:

Match:  Tottenham vs Juventus
Date
: 7th March 2018

Stadium: Wembley Stadium 
Competition:  UEFA Champions League 
Kickoff time: 19:45 (UK Time)

Tottenham vs Juventus TV Channels :

Tottenham vs Juventus: TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
BT Sport Live, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 4K UHD, BBC Radio 5 Live
United States
Fox Sports 1 USA, ESPN Deportes Radio, FOX Sports GO, FOX Soccer Match Pass, fuboTV, FOX Deportes
Italy
Premium Play, PremiumSport HD
Arabia
beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 1 HD, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 17 HD
Canada
RDS, RDS GO, TSN5, TSN GO

In The News  :.

Expected Lineups:

Tottenham potential starting XI (4-2-3-1):

Lloris (GK)

Aurier (RB), Sanchez (RCB), Vertonghen (LCB), Davies (LB)

Dembele (CDM), Dier (CDM)

Eriksen (RWF), Alli (CAM), Son (LWF)

Kane (ST)

Juventus potential starting XI (4-3-2-1):

Buffon (GK)

Asamoah (LB), Chiellini (LCB), Benatia (RCB), Lichtsteiner (RB)

Matuidi (LCM), Pjanic (CDM), Khedira (RCM)

Dybala (LM), Mandzukic (RM)

Tottenham vs Juventus highlights
Tottenham vs Juventus Live and highlights

Head to Head

Juventus
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 7 3 3 1
Home 4 2 2 0
Away 3 1 1 1
Tottenham Hotspur
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 7 5 2 0
Home 3 3 0 0
Away 4 2 2 0

 

Writer’s Preview:

Although Juventus is in a better position in Serie A as compared to Tottenham but at the Wembley there are more chances for tottenham to win this match as Wembley is favorite as home for tottenham to defeat teams and it has defeated teams like Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid, Manchester United and Arsenal. Tottenham are under less pressure and there are more chances that Juventus will be dumped in this match.there is a 44% chance for tottenham to win 28% of Draw and 28% for Juventus to win in this round. However any extraordinary performance by a team can change the results and predictions. Tottenham vs Juventus Match Highlights can be seen on this page after the match.

 

 

spurs vs juve
Match Highlights

Common Misspellings:

  • Watch Tottenham vs Juventus live streaming online
  • Juventus vs Tottenham streaming free live 2018
  • Ver partido Tottenham vs Juve en vivo gratis online
  • Tottenham Hotspur vs Juventus live score
  • Barclays English Premier League live streaming free 2017-2018
  • Spurs vs Juventus goals and highlights video
  • Sky Sports, BT Sport, iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Setanta, ESPN, Gol TV, Canal+,
  • SportTV, FOX Soccer, beIN Sports – Free live streaming for iPhone, iPad and Android apps.

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

Tottenham vs Juventus Live Stream

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here