Bayern Munich vs Sevilla Live Stream

https://www.googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/
https://www.googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/

Bayern Munich are set to go up against Sevilla in the Second leg of Champions League on Wednesday. 11th April 2018 at the Allianz Arena, the home ground of FC Bayern at 18:45( UK Timings) for the first second time in champions League. Bayern are quite in the form especially their win in last match of first leg resulting in a 2-1 victory. Taking a look at their league Rankings, Bayern are on the top of Bundesliga while Sevilla are on the 6th position on LALIGA table.  Sevilla can still fight for a comeback to remain in the champions league this season. Bayern Munich vs Sevilla Highlights.

The other teams to go against Each other in Champions League second leg this week are

You can watch the Live Stream of  Bayern Munich vs Sevilla here on this page or here http://googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/. Live Stream Links for Sevilla vs Bayern Munich will be Available 30 minutes before the Kickoff. Sevilla vs Bayern Munich Highlights will also available after the Match. Bayern Munich vs Sevilla Highlights.

 Bayern Munich vs Sevilla Match Details

Match: Bayern Munich vs Sevilla
Date
:11th April 2018

Stadium: Allianz Arena
Competition:  UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (Leg 2/2)
Kickoff time: 18:45 (UK Time)

Sevilla vs Bayern Munich TV Channels :

Sevilla vs Bayern Munich: TV Schedule
Country
TV Channel
United Kingdom
BT Sport Live, BT Sport 3
United States
FOX Soccer Match Pass, ESPN Deportes+, SiriusXM FC, ESPN Deportes
Germany
ZDF, Sky Go Deutschland, TeleClub Sport Live, Sky Sport 1 HD, Sky Sport 2/HD
Spain
beIN Sports Spain, beIN Sports Connect España, Movistar+
Canada
TSN4, TSN GO, fuboTV Canada, RDS GO, TSN5, beIN SPORTS CONNECT Canada, beIN Sports Canada, RDS 2

 

1st Leg Highlights

Sevilla 1-2 Bayern Munich

Goals: 1-0 Saraba (32′), 1-1 Navas (o.g. 37′), 1-2 Thiago (68′)

Line-ups

Sevilla: Soria – Navas, Kjaer, Lenglet, Escudero (c) – N’Zonzi, Pizarro – Sarabia, Vazquez, Correa (Ramirez 78′) – Ben Yedder (Muriel, 80′)
Unused subs: Rico, Geis, Pareja, Nolito, Arana
Absentees: Corchia (groin), Banega (suspended)
Coach: Vincenzo Montella

Bayern: Ulreich – Kimmich, Hummels, Boateng, Bernat (Rafinha HT) – Martinez, Vidal (James 36′)– Thiago, Müller (c), Ribery (Robben 79′) – Lewandowski
Unused subs: Starke, Wagner, Süle, Rudy
Absentees: Neuer (light training), Coman (ankle), Alaba (back)
Coach: Jupp Heynckes

Note : these are the lineups of the first leg, new lineups will be posted as soon as announced.

https://www.googlsports.com/bayern-munich-live-stream/
Sevilla vs Bayern Munich Live Stream

Head to Head:

Bayern München
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 9 8 0 1
Home 4 4 0 0
Away 5 4 0 1
Sevilla
Matches
Win
Draw
Lose
Overall 11 4 5 2
Home 6 2 3 1
Away 5 2 2 1

Writer’s Preview:

Bayern are at a strong position right now with a leading goal against Sevilla and will get the initiative of their home ground too.The Match will be an Interesting one to watch however my predictions go for Bayern depending on their current form. There is a 77% chance for Bayern to win this match. 10% chance of draw and 13% chance for Sevilla to win this Match. Bayern Munich vs Sevilla Highlights.

Common Misspellings:

  • Watch Bayern Munich vs Sevilla live streaming online.
  • Champions League live streaming free 2017-2018
  • Bayern Munich vs Sevilla goals and highlights video
  • Sky Sports, BT Sport, iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Setanta, ESPN, Gol TV, Canal+,
  • SportTV, FOX Soccer, beIN Sports – Free live streaming for iPhone, iPad and Android apps.

Stay in Touch…

Stay in touch with us and keep yourself updated from all the upcoming matches and their live streams. http://googlsports.com

Bayern Munich vs Sevilla Highlights.